How do they work?
The gentle compression promotes supporting pressure to the pelvis, back and abdominal muscles improving your mobility and will actually help you regain your pre-baby body shape. Mobility is the key. By activating the core muscles with gentle compression this provides support and stimulates strengthening of the abdominal muscles facilitating muscle recovery.
Unique SRC garment technology enables muscular activity and promotes muscle stimulation. This is not possible if you choose a corset, girdle, or rigid support garment. From day 1 you can be confident in the knowledge that your SRC recovery shorts are doing their job even when you are not active.
Who do they help?
- Women wanting to regain their pre-baby body shape
- C-section or perineal trauma recovery
- Diastasis of the Rectus Abdominus Muscle (DRAM)
- Support related pelvic floor dysfunction (SPFD)
- Reduce symptoms of urinary incontinence post delivery
- Women requiring additional support for mobility and stability issues
If you would like more information or would like to purchase SRC Recovery Shorts, please call us on 3353 4111