How do they work?
The gentle compression promotes supporting pressure to the pelvis and stimulates the underlying muscles to remain active to assist in making the pelvic joints more stable. The reinforced gusset design (patent pending) allows maximum support to the perineum reducing symptoms of vulval varicosities and incontinence. The graduated compression in the leggings places pressure on the veins to reduce blood pooling and therefore the aching symptoms of varicose veins and swollen legs.
Who do they help?
- Pregnancy related lower back pain
- Pelvic Instability and Pelvic girdle pain (PGP)
- Varicose veins and Vulval varicosities
- Reduce symptoms of incontinence
- Women with mobility and stability issues
- Women wanting to continue working and/or exercising during pregnancy
If you are looking for womens compression shorts that also provide support to the thighs and lower leg area, SRC Pregnancy Compression Leggings are also available
If you would like more information or would like to purchase SRC Pregnancy Shorts, please call us on 3353 4111