North West Physiotherapy Eatons Hill is pleased to be a registered provider of services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Our friendly and professional staff members offer a wide variety of treatment options which are covered by the NDIS.
Most of our consultations are also able to be carried out in your own home, making it a more convenient and comfortable option for many.
You should qualify for the service if you are an NDIS participant, but if you’re not sure or need further help, we can provide the guidance you need.
We Are Experienced in the Following Areas
- Physical disabilities including amputations and post-surgical
- Intellectual disabilities
- Acquired brain injury rehabilitation
- Spinal cord injuries
- Cardiorespiratory physiotherapy
- Complex neurological conditions – with a special interest in HSP and other progressive neurological disorders
- Post-operative rehabilitation
What Can Clients Expect?
As our clients all have differing conditions and needs, each appointment is tailored to the individual.
However, below are some treatments and advice which could be covered in your physio appointment:
- Soft and deep tissue massage
- Advice on pain management
- Functional assessments
- Post-operative rehab
- Mobility and balance training
- Recommendations for mobility and equipment aids
- Exercise programs
- Fall prevention and management
- Stretching programs
- Strengthening programs
- Hydrotherapy (not available for home appointments)
- Podiatry and exercise physiology
- Braces, aids and support prescription
- Manual handling education