At North West Physiotherapy we understand that finding time to look after yourself can be hard which is why we are now offering home visits to bring your physiotherapy appointments to you.
And that doesn’t just mean your home. Our professional staff can offer treatment in a number of locations including workplaces, nursing homes and gymnasiums – wherever will suit you.
How much space do we need for a mobile treatment?
Our friendly physiotherapists don’t need much room to be able to carry out an appointment.
We may bring some items with us, including:
- A treatment table
- Strapping tape
- Massage cream
- Aids for exercise and recovery program
We think you are the perfect candidate for a mobile visit if you are:
- Not capable of organising transport to a consultation
- Uncomfortable with travel outside your residence or workplace
- Unable to drive due to lack of license or pain
- Your condition or injury limits your ability to move
- Time poor due to family or work requirements
Book An Appointment
Appointments are available from Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. We suggest you call and book ahead to ensure a time best suited for you.
There is no need for a referral to use the mobile services.