The team at North West Physiotherapy wants to provide our valued clients with an update on the COVID-19 situation and the precautions our clinics are implementing to keep you safe.
The health and well-being of our community, staff and their families is our greatest priority and something we take seriously as health practitioners.
We are taking guidance from the Department of Health as well as the Australian Physiotherapy Association, and among the range of changes we’re being more vigilant when cleaning shared treatment areas and have reviewed hygiene policies with our staff.
Coronavirus: What The North West Physio Team Is Doing To Keep Our Clients Safe
As of March 20, 2020 we are:
- Screening all patients to determine if they are at risk of carrying COVID-19 and rescheduling their treatment for a later date if so. We expect that as a result of new government isolation measures this number should be low.
- Our entire staff at
all clinics have undergone Infection Control Training – COVID-19 with the
Australian Government Department of Health and will be:
- Ensuring our practitioners (as always) and patients have access to sufficient hand soap, hand towel and sanitiser.
- As a team we have reviewed our clinic cleaning, hand washing and hygiene policies.
- We are being extra vigilant with our shared areas ensuring all benches, phones, machines, equipment etc are regularly cleaned.
- We have temporarily removed all treatment bed linen covers. Our plastic beds will be fully wiped over with high-grade disinfectant after each treatment. A fresh laundered towel will be available as an alternative.
On top of all these measures we are personally touching base with all staff daily to ensure they are well, fit for work and showing no signs of a cold or flu.
In addition, we are offering a “no questions asked” sick leave policy so a team member is not at work if they shouldn’t be.
North West Physiotherapy Offers Home Visits
If you are injured or in pain, but in the high-risk category or concerned about being out in public during this uneasy time, please do utilise our home-visit service.
How To Book A Home Visit With North West Physio
Step 1. Call or email the clinic and request a home-visit from a team member
Step 2. Our team member will come to you at the designated time with all the equipment required
Step 3. Your pain and injury are lessened as you are able to continue treatment
Coronavirus Update: The Precautions Our Clinic Are Implementing To Keep You Safe
Please be assured that we are doing what we can to keep our clients and staff safe during this unprecedented time.
If you are injured or in pain and would like to continue treatment, but are still uneasy please contact our clinics for more information.
- Everton Park – Book online here or call 07 3353 4111
- Keperra – Book online here or call 07 3198 4444
- Eatons Hill – Book online here or call 07 3333 1646
- Nundah – Book online here or call 07 3102 1322
North West Physiotherapy is your one-stop pain relief and healthy living practice in Brisbane. With four clinics across North Brisbane; Everton Park, Keperra, Eatons Hill and Nundah our aim is to provide holistic healthcare solution to suit your specific lifestyle.
Our services include Physiotherapy, Sports Physio, Hydrotherapy, Pilates, Podiatry, Dry Needling, Massage, Womens Health, and Seniors Strength and Balance Classes. Please note that services vary across our clinics.