KIDS PODIATRY GUIDE
Do your kids complain about sore feet or ankles?
Are they experiencing foot, knee or back pain?
School shoes giving them grief?
Are you concerned they are walking or running ‘funny’ or appear uncomfortable?
Looking for a podiatrist local to Everton Park?
Our experienced Podiatrists and Physiotherapists have put together this FREE 3-page guide where you’ll learn more about:
- Common causes of foot issues in growing bodies
- Steps to take to resolve them
- 5 myths about orthotics, PLUS
- Expert tips for choosing the right school shoes
It’s very common for youngsters to experience lower limb pain and growing pains right through to their late teens.
Feet, while often overlooked, play an incredibly important role in keeping the rest of the body in alignment.
Here at North West Physiotherapy, our friendly physiotherapists and podiatrist work together to resolve foot and lower limb issues in children with:
- Convenient – back to back appointments available under the same roof
- Two health care professionals, one holistic treatment plan
- Custom orthotics lab
- Orthotics eligible for health care rebates
- No referrals required – just book an appointment with our physio or podiatrist today
SIGNS YOU MAY NEED TO BOOK A PODIATRY APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR CHILD
North West Physiotherapy combine podiatry and physiotherapy under one roof, so that we can work together to ensure our patients are back on their feet – pain free – as fast as possible.
If you’ve noticed any of the following issues with your child/ren, it’s time to make an appointment:
- Irregular or uneven wear patterns on shoes
- Walking awkwardly
- Asymmetrical legs or feet
- Arches that are too low or too high
“We always receive great service here every visit. Very friendly, knowledgeable staff offering a range of treatments. Have helped me greatly both with longer term problems and in treating injuries as they arose.”
– Lucy Langford