North West Physio is pleased to share that we’ve broadened our horizons and branched out to the Brisbane suburb of Lutwyche.
The allied health professionals at our newly established clinic are highly experienced and ready to help Brisbane residents in Lutwyche and surrounding areas like Albion, Kedron, Grange, Windsor and Gordon Park.
Ready to make a booking? Click here, or keep reading to learn more about our new location.
About North West Physio Lutwyche
Our new clinic is located at 504 Lutwyche Road in the inner-city suburb of Lutwyche.
We have ample parking on site with 15 car parking spaces at the back of our building.
The best way to access our clinic from Lutwyche Road is via Swinburne Street (at the Giant store). From there turn right into Reid Lane where you will find our car park
- Sport injury rehab
- Pre- and post-op rehab
- Dry needling
- Clinical and reformer Pilates classes and programs
- NormaTec recovery boots and Theragun sessions
- Men’s health
- On-site podiatry service providing:
- Custom orthotics
- General nail care
- Gait analysis
- Knee/ankle and foot injuries
- Bike fits
Our Clinic and Equipment
At our Lutwyche clinic, we cater to everyone and can treat patients of all abilities and from all walks of life.
We are pleased to be a registered provider of services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and a registered DVA (Department of Veterans’ Affairs) Physiotherapy service provider.
In addition, we also work closely with GPs who are treating patients with chronic or terminal medical conditions and complex care needs. Under Chronic Disease Management (formerly referred to as Enhanced Primary Care or EPC), patients may be entitled to some rebate for up to five (5) physiotherapy sessions per year. And while some other clinics will charge a gap fee, we do not – meaning you will have no out-of-pocket expenses.
Here are some other notable features of our clinic:
- 6 spacious treatment rooms including 2 private rooms
- Brand new clinic with large gym/exercise space
- Brand new gym and rehab equipment with state-of-the-art injury and recovery (normatec) technology
- 2 reformer Pilates machines
Vince Travia heads up our Lutwyche team and has a Bachelor of Physiotherapy with a level 1 and 2 in sports physio.
His areas of interest and further study include running biomechanics/injuries/rehab and preventative measures, and dry needling.
Vince has extensive experience treating athletes including children and semi-professionals. Here’s a bit more about his work history:
- 7 years-experience in musculoskeletal physio + hospital/surgical rehab
at the Brisbane Private Hospital (orthopaedic speciality)
- 7 years of sport coverage/ team injury prevention and rehab: Mitchelton FC senior men’s head physio 4years + school level rugby league confraternity shield tours and GPS/AIC rugby, swimming, basketball, athletics
Are you ready to visit our Lutwyche team? Please call (07) 3568 8844