If you’re a WorkCover patient, North West Physio Eaton’s Hill is here to help you on your road to recovery.
This article delves into 8 FAQs we receive at North West Physio, including the processes, associated costs, and expected recovery duration.
We have all the information you need to navigate this critical aspect of workplace injury rehabilitation. So, let’s dive in and explore how we can assist patients on their journey back to health and productivity after a work-related ailment.
1. What is a WorkCover claim?
WorkCover is a workers’ compensation insurance plan designed to cover the wages and medical expenses of employees who sustain injuries at work or their commute to and from work.
2. WorkCover QLD: do you treat WorkCover claims at North West Physio Eatons Hill?
Yes! At North West Physio Eatons Hill, we often handle WorkCover claims and currently assist in numerous ongoing cases.
3. What’s the process for making a WorkCover claim?
The process of making a WorkCover claim involves:
– talking to your doctor and getting a worker’s compensation medical certificate
– informing your employer about your injury and providing them with your medical certificate
– lodging your claim with WorkCover Queensland
For more information, please refer to Worksafe Queensland.
4. WorkCover physio: how can North West Physio Eatons Hill help with my WorkCover claim
The team at North West Physio Eatons Hill can help with your WorkCover claim by providing you with a physical assessment, patient-specific treatment and providing a home exercise program tailored to your injury’s specific needs.
We are committed to collaborating closely with you and your unique situation to facilitate a swift, secure, and comfortable recovery, ultimately enabling your return to work.
5. Can I choose my physiotherapist for my WorkCover claim?
Yes, you can choose your own physiotherapist. Your doctor may suggest a physiotherapist for you, but ultimately, the choice is yours.
6. Will there be any out-of-pocket costs for my WorkCover treatment at North West Physio Eatons Hill?
There are no out-of-pocket costs involved with WorkCover treatment. However, if your physiotherapist suggests a treatment or item to assist with your recovery that WorkCover does not approve, this will incur an out-of-pocket cost, should you choose to proceed.
7. Do I need a referral from a doctor to start physiotherapy for my WorkCover claim?
To have your treatment funded by WorkCover, you must have a referral from your doctor. However, if you wish to start treatment earlier, you can pay in full and get reimbursed by WorkCover once your claim is approved.
8. How long does it usually take to recover from a work-related injury with physiotherapy at North West Physio Eaton’s Hill?
The complexity of work-related injuries can differ based on various factors, such as the nature of the injury, work-related stress, duration of time off work, return-to-work schedules, and psychological elements.
At North West Physiotherapy Eatons Hill, we work closely with you and your circumstances to get you recovered and back to work as quickly, safely and comfortably as possible.
WorkCover: physiotherapy FAQ’s
If you’re a WorkCover patient, North West Physio Eaton’s Hill is ready to support you in your journey towards healing.
This article addressed 8 WorkCover FAQs we receive at North West Physio Eatons Hill. We covered procedures, costs, recovery times, and our ability to aid patients in returning to wellness following a work-related injury.