The team at North West Physiotherapy Everton Park is a registered provider of services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
A range of treatment options covered by the NDIS are available, with most of the consultations able to be provided in the comfort of your own home.
If you are registered as an NDIS participant, you should be eligible for the services. But if you are not sure or require further assistance, we can help guide you through the process.
We Are Experienced in the Following Areas
- Cardiorespiratory physiotherapy
- Complex neurological conditions – with a special interest in HSP and other progressive neurological disorders
- Acquired brain injury rehabilitation
- Spinal cord injuries
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Physical disabilities including amputations and post-surgical
- Intellectual disabilities
What Can Clients Expect?
Each of our appointments are tailored to the client’s individual needs. Some of the advice, training and exercise you can expect from a physio appointment include;
- Mobility and balance training
- Fall prevention and management
- Stretching programs
- Strengthening programs
- Hydrotherapy (not available for home appointments)
- Soft and deep tissue massage
- Advice on pain management
- Functional assessments
- Post-operative rehab
- Podiatry and exercise physiology
- Braces, aids and support prescription
- Manual handling education
- Recommendations for mobility and equipment aids
- Exercise programs
Book An Appointment
Our NDIS physiotherapy services are also available as a mobile service, except for hydrotherapy. If you would like to book an appointment or find out more about our NDIS treatments, call our friendly team at Everton Park 07 3353 4111.
Appointment are available between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday for our mobile services.