Are you tired of the same New Year’s resolutions? This year, why not try something different and incorporate physiotherapist Pilates into your list of goals?
In this piece, we explore the reasons why embarking on a fresh fitness regimen during the new year can be highly advantageous, as well as provide valuable advice on how to stay committed to your resolutions.
We also look at the incredible advantages of incorporating physiotherapist Pilates into your resolutions for the upcoming year.
If you’re ready to step outside of your comfort zone and take on a new challenge in the new year, physiotherapist Pilates could be the solution you are looking for.
New year Pilates: the benefits
Starting a new fitness routine at the beginning of the year is a great way to start fresh, prioritise your health build a new fitness routine.
Don’t worry about what you haven’t done in the past year, focus on the fresh start with the new year!
After having a break from work and stressors during the holiday season it is a great chance to set up an exercise routine.
New fitness routine: tips to achieve lasting goals
To stick with your resolution and for optimal results, North West Physio, Everton Park suggests the following tips:
- Make your new year goals routine and manageable with your busy weekly schedule
- Commence the journey with supervision by trained professionals to prevent injury
- Do not start with anything too intense. Your body does not like sudden changes in load
- Build up your tolerance to load gradually. Take the pressure off and set realistic goals that are achievable.
- Group environments are a motivating and fun way to stick to a New Year’s resolution fitness goal. Everyone around you likely has a busy schedule also so you can keep each other motivated to keep going!
- Fitness goals can seem like a mountain to climb so focus on taking one step at a time and don’t try to climb the mountain in one go!
Why physio Pilates for the new year?
Because the new year can bring new motivation to get on top of those pain and mobility issues.
Physio Pilates can increase exercise and strength tolerance in a safe and supervised way. It is also ideal for those recovering from recent back pain or with a long history of chronic back pain.
With Physio Pilates, you can build up core and glute strength in a supervised routine group class.
You have nothing to lose by trying and everything to gain!
New year goal: getting started with physio Pilates
Can’t wait to get started with your new year fitness goals? We don’t blame you!
Contact North West Physiotherapy Everton Park today book a Pilates initial assessment with one of our physiotherapists.
Class times are Monday 5pm and 6pm, Tuesday 7am, Wednesday 5pm and 6pm, Friday 6am and 7am.
Physiotherapist Pilates: tips for the new year by North West Physio Everton Park
Additionally, we provided valuable advice on how to attain and maintain optimal fitness results throughout the year. Whether you have specific objectives in mind or simply want to improve your overall well-being, North West Physio Everton Park is here to help.